It's now May! Less than 3 weeks till I'm home again, starting a new chapter in my life. Exciting, and a bit stressful. But mostly exciting.
I just opened a box from Hidalgo Foods that contained 1)Coca tea, 2)Bee Pollen and 3)Gluten free cereal. Tried the coca tea, it is supposed to be a great energizer with no side effects, and no it isn't from the same place as cocaine (just in case you were wondering.)
So my life of experimenting with food products continues. I have yet to try any of them except the tea, which tastes 'planty', but not bad. Tomorrow I'm tossing the bee pollen into my smoothie, and will look forward to the results. It's supposed to eventually strengthen my resistance to any allergens that are floating around or lurking in my food.
Not sure whether to get another bread machine, since I'm going gluten free it may be a better choice than bringing the one up from Spokane. I'm going to try to make my own gluten, egg, sugar free stuff with the bread machine, and now I'm going to have time to experiment!
I get to see Jessica and Elijah, Isabelle and Chloe whom I haven't seen since the end of February. Of course, then I will miss Maddie, Brianna and Dillon, not to mention James and Cristen. "Sigh" But I'm counting my blessings.
And I get to see my little dog, who I haven't seen since February! (I miss him)
And last but not least, my hubby, who is now working away from home, but should be there by the time I land.
I'll keep you all posted on the Bee Pollen experiment ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment